CLIENT RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE
Sterling Investment Advisors, Ltd. is seeking an experienced Client Relationship Associate, to join our dynamic team in Berwyn, PA. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
About the Position
The Client Relationship Associate will support both investment and operational management for both corporate retirement plan clients and Individual wealth management clients. This position is client facing and will engage directly with clients to proactively address their needs and coordinate prompt, accurate and thorough resolution to their inquiries.
This is not a remote position. Must have the ability to work in office location.
- Open and process new account paperwork, ensure all necessary documents are obtained and reviewed for accuracy, submitted and properly executed, as well as captured on the network; update or replace client documents ongoing as needed
- Prepare meeting materials, including agendas, performance, fiduciary education, benchmarking reports and other relevant plan specific material
- Create and maintain accurate records and files
- Maintain responsive, proactive communication with clients
- Assist and conduct plan participant education
- Keep up to date with new government rules and regulations
- Follow established procedures to perform routine compliance related tasks
- Input and track client related data, ensure consistency/integrity across all technology platforms
- Demonstrate experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Assist with marketing efforts including client emails, mailings and event coordination
- Assist in the day-to-day operations including client support, phone calls, account management, etc.
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 3-5 years of securities industry with organizations providing investment advisory services
- FINRA Series 7 or 65
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with fi360 and Morningstar (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience with corporate retirement plans preferred
- Collaborative team-player; self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Excellent work/life balance
- Full time
Sterling Investment Advisors, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
About Sterling Investment Advisors, Ltd.
In a world with an increasing predominance of larger companies and more impersonal service, Sterling Investment Advisors, Ltd. offers a unique alternative for financial counseling. Our state-of-the-art processes help our clients eliminate dangers, focus on opportunities and reinforce strengths. Through creativity and leadership, a lifelong relationship is our objective.
With total independence in selection of investment vehicles, we customize the individual and corporate account to meet their specific needs. Investors come to us with goals and dreams such as retiring comfortably, educating children and being able to sleep at night regardless of market conditions. With the tools and experience that our principals have practiced for over 20 years we can help make these goals a reality.